Cortex-craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A minecraft server

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Server Closed?

Go down 
+2
theWIAM13
gregoryfight
6 posters
AuthorMessage
gregoryfight

gregoryfight

Server Closed? Empty
PostSubject: Server Closed?   Server Closed? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 10:21 pm

I realised the server closed around 5-6 Hours ago 3:00 EST in Aus. I know the server was sold but the server closed without ANY warning whatsoever so i dont think it was that.
Maybe theres a fail with Beastnode but i hope it gets fixed soon.

PS: Drag, Maybe you should get a creative command for Lowmod+ or something in your new server, cuz when i try to make builds it bugs me that i dont have fly.
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
theWIAM13

Server Closed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Closed?   Server Closed? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 10:34 pm

gregoryfight wrote:
I realised the server closed around 5-6 Hours ago 3:00 EST in Aus. I know the server was sold but the server closed without ANY warning whatsoever so i dont think it was that.
Maybe theres a fail with Beastnode but i hope it gets fixed soon.

PS: Drag, Maybe you should get a creative command for Lowmod+ or something in your new server, cuz when i try to make builds it bugs me that i dont have fly.
Thanks!

i also felt depressed that we couldn't fly... buildings take much longer without :L
Back to top Go down
44bottles

Server Closed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Closed?   Server Closed? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 11:01 pm

I guess they want you to use flymod? As you would have to add a new plugin to give /gm c and /gm s (which takes up data space) or, if you gave VIP+ /gamemode (name) 1, then that would give them power they could abuse by giving members creative.

PS. Since drag0n is making 3rd server, could this one be different for lowmods? By giving them mod powers other than ./rank. Architects had more power than lowmods, and VIP/Donator was almost exactly the same as lowmod, except for /jail.
Back to top Go down
roe1999

Server Closed? Empty
PostSubject: Same... Help?   Server Closed? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 2:50 am

Why is server down??
Back to top Go down
Briann00bs

Server Closed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Closed?   Server Closed? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 5:25 am

Hey, anyone know the new IP Address? I think that's the problem. New IP please...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Server Closed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Closed?   Server Closed? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 6:04 am

server closed,

it was faster than i thought myself, i thought the 27th, but it was yesterday Sad

sorry i didnt warned you guys, it suprised me aswell,

well im going to make new one,

bye
ps: see you on the new server soon
Back to top Go down
https://cortex.forumotion.com
Briann00bs

Server Closed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Closed?   Server Closed? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 6:10 am

Dragon can you give me IP of Blaze Craft and your new one? By the way when are you going to make the new one? I am willing to help with spawn. Smile

I can't wait to play on your new server Drag0n.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server Closed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Closed?   Server Closed? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server Closed?
Page 1 of 1