Cortex-craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A minecraft server

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MY NEW SERVER WITH IP YAYAYAYAYAY PLZ READ

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
blazecream113

MY NEW SERVER WITH IP YAYAYAYAYAY PLZ READ Empty
PostSubject: MY NEW SERVER WITH IP YAYAYAYAYAY PLZ READ   MY NEW SERVER WITH IP YAYAYAYAYAY PLZ READ Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:32 pm

hey my minecraftians,as u all know i bought cortex for 50 dollars and when i got it it did not work me brian medfit have worked for days trying to get it up but it just wont work Sad

But the good news is i have made a new minecraft server bukkit 1.1 which will be on the 10th of december for america 9th of december Very Happy
so plz join my new server the ip will be :5.24.90.12 ip:5.24.90.12 ip:5.24.90.12 ip:5.24.90.12OH FUCK ITS HAMACHI SORRY U HAVE TO JOIN MY HAMACHI CHAT ID:Blaze113chat password:blaze DONT FORGET CAPITAL B IN BLAZE113CHAT

SINCERLY BLAZE Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gregoryfight

gregoryfight

MY NEW SERVER WITH IP YAYAYAYAYAY PLZ READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY NEW SERVER WITH IP YAYAYAYAYAY PLZ READ   MY NEW SERVER WITH IP YAYAYAYAYAY PLZ READ Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:50 am

wah 10th of december? You posted this on the 30th of january... anyway i still wont have any interest untill this becomes 24/7.
Im a little angry nice since you bought cortex for no apparent reason and now i have to wait for a new server from drag D:
Well anyway please try to make it public since noone else can join your server without it and your hamachi will be LOADED
Thanks! From a slightly sad gregoryfight..
Back to top Go down

MY NEW SERVER WITH IP YAYAYAYAYAY PLZ READ
Page 1 of 1