Cortex-craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A minecraft server

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

dillonbass's Low Moderator Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dillonbass

dillonbass's Low Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: dillonbass's Low Moderator Application   dillonbass's Low Moderator Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:34 pm

Name: Dillon
IGN: dillonbass
Age(optional): 18
Got skype?: yes dillon.bass Very Happy
Why you want to be a Low Moderator: Well i wanted to come here and help with this server because i have been on minecraftia and zidocraft and thought i would try my luck here. I have noticed that lots of the staff here are staff on zidocraft. i am sorry about the mess up couple of weeks ago and i have come back as a new person so be ready. Also i will hopefully donate to this server and zidocraft if i could find a freaking paypal card. This is because i dont have a credit card but this summer i will be getting a debit card so since i am friends with drag0n i think with the debit card i will donate how much ever he wants me to donate. Also i think the more money i donate the better this server will become. Also i would like to be a lowmod so i become more helpful and an overall better person. So plz consider this application because i am a new person and am here to help promote this server.
Where you found us: From the amazing owner drag0n, zidocraft, planetminecraft, mcserverlist, and minecraftia
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

dillonbass's Low Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: dillonbass's Low Moderator Application   dillonbass's Low Moderator Application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:42 am

Hey, im a bit out of mood of servers but i will make one, i dont know when i know i dissapointed some people but this is my life and i
choose what to do with it, i was a long time inactive
But i will strike back soon

drag0n
Back to top Go down
https://cortex.forumotion.com

dillonbass's Low Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1