Cortex-craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A minecraft server

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Big Changes/Updates :D

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
gregoryfight

gregoryfight

Big Changes/Updates :D Empty
PostSubject: Big Changes/Updates :D   Big Changes/Updates :D Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:28 am

Alright, this is why i haven't been going on hamachi lately. My dad bought me a new windows 7 64 bit laptop and i will be using it for the future. I couldn't get into ALT+ And blazechat and stuff because they are full. So if you want, kick Gregoryfight - All download LoL from your channel. And join TheExtremeBuilders pass: 12345

i might not go on as much because since this laptop is fricken new i need to download a heck of stuff and updates. though i will be as active as before in 2-3 days.

Thanks!

PS: Drag if you want, i could pay your hosting off with my weekly 5$ pocket money. Though i would expect some sort of good rank or something to pay it off. Razz (i would even do it for free if your server comes out very popular and quick) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Big Changes/Updates :D   Big Changes/Updates :D Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 11:09 am

we will see
Back to top Go down
https://cortex.forumotion.com
theWIAM13

PostSubject: Re: Big Changes/Updates :D   Big Changes/Updates :D Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 1:51 pm

lol, I can't pay weekly (too much Razz) but mabey monthly i could do like $20? And yes i am ready to donate now... i have moved to my new house and all Smile

-truly wiam
Back to top Go down
roe1999

PostSubject: Help please..   Big Changes/Updates :D Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 6:50 am

Wat server r u all on atm?? wat happened 2 cortex?
Back to top Go down
doegizfruit

PostSubject: well too long of waiting.......   Big Changes/Updates :D Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 2:45 pm

ive moved to another server where medfit is a mod there too lol.
178.33.227.90:25576
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Changes/Updates :D   Big Changes/Updates :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big Changes/Updates :D
Page 1 of 1