Cortex-craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A minecraft server

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moderator C:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
theWIAM13

Moderator C: Empty
PostSubject: Moderator C:   Moderator C: Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 5:54 pm

To drag0n...

Name: Liam
IGN: theWIAM13
Why I believe i should be Moderator: I think as a Lowmod i have done well. I as a Lowmod have ranked 14 people to a member already, checking there app form and all. Also if i were able to ban/kick it would be a helpful command for me as i have found 3 griefer's already...
Jw710, Infamas, GMpeace.... I am willing to take on the challenge to use world edit for more attractions for this server like the pvp arena, and mabey some other useful creations. i have also been informing some news on the forums, these were things that need fixing, the pvp arena, ect. And lastly one of the main (really helpful) reasons is that im a hardcore gamer and usually stay up till morning (as u witnessed last night, i stayed up till 4:30am =/) i think that would help ur server alot as i would be on most of the time to kick the annoying players and ban the griefers...

i hope u consider this or approve this as some of the stuff u may find helpful.

Cheers theWIAM13
Back to top Go down
theWIAM13

PostSubject: Re: Moderator C:   Moderator C: Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:00 pm

also while im play the forum is running constantly. C:
Back to top Go down
dillonbass

PostSubject: Re: Moderator C:   Moderator C: Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:44 am

gl wiam u deserve the rank
Back to top Go down
theWIAM13

PostSubject: Re: Moderator C:   Moderator C: Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 5:10 am

thanks but idk if drag0n is alright with it... i havent been lowmod 4 to long...
Back to top Go down
dillonbass

PostSubject: Re: Moderator C:   Moderator C: Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 6:17 am

yea once i get low mod i am not going to apply till i have been low mod for a month or two so plz put in a good word for me
Back to top Go down
theWIAM13

PostSubject: Re: Moderator C:   Moderator C: Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 6:22 am

im not allowed to reccomend as it is drag0ns choice... sorry..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderator C:   Moderator C: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moderator C:
Page 1 of 1